Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf Download

Hello friends, in this post we are going to give you Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf you can download Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf File from the link below and you can also read The Rudest book Ever Pdf in English Download.




Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf







About The Book




When I was 20 years old, I read a book on investing called: Buffettology. It explained how the world’s richest investor, Warren Buffet, chose companies to invest in.




I was fascinated by how a man could become so wealthy simply by picking the right stocks to hold
for the long run. Who wouldn’t be?



After reading Buffettology, I was hooked. I began looking for anything I could find to make myself a great investor.




I read books on value investing and fundamental analysis. After a while, I noticed the authors kept
repeating the same three elements:



• Ensure the company has more assets than liabilities.


• Ensure revenue, net income, and cash flow are increasing every year.



• Ensure the company has growth potential. Et voilà: The secret to successful investing! Now, armed with my newfound knowledge, I was ready to pounce on any opportunities that appeared
on the markets.




The first stock I bought was Sembcorp Marine in 2009 because it had solid fundamentals and the
markets were recovering from the financial crisis….








LEADS TO CONSISTENT RESULTS I know this sounds like a no-brainer, but it’s true. You must follow a consistent set of actions if you want consistent results.




This is easier said than done because when you encounter a losing streak, you’ll have the urge to do something about it.



You’ll have thoughts like this: “Let me remove my stop loss so I don’t get stopped out.” “Let me double down so I can recoup my losses quickly.”




“This strategy is not working anymore, let me find something else.” And if you give in to your thoughts, you won’t be consistent in your strategy—which means you won’t get consistent results.




The bottom line is this: If you want to become a consistent trader, you must have a consistent set of actions.







Now, even if you are consistent in your actions, this doesn’t mean you’ll be a consistently profitable trader. Why?




Because your trading strategy must provide you with an edge in the markets. What do I mean by
having an edge? Let me give you an example: Let’s say I make a bet with you. Every time you toss
a coin, and it comes up heads, you win $2. And if it comes up tails, you lose $1. In the long run, you’ll make money with this arrangement because you have an edge over me.




And it’s the same with trading. If you want to profit from the markets, in the long run, your trading
the strategy must give you an edge.




This is because without an edge, even if you have the best risk management, discipline, and
psychology, you’ll still be a losing trader.







This is an important concept to grasp. The law of large number states that in the short run, your
results are random, but they’ll align toward its expectancy in the long run.




I know that sounds confusing so let me give you an example. Let’s say you toss a coin 10 times and you get 6 heads and 4 tails.




Would you claim the coin has a 60% chance of coming up heads and a 40% chance of coming up tails? Of course not.




Intuitively, you understand this because you only tossed the coin 10 times. But if you were to toss the coin 1000 times, it would be closer to 50% heads and 50% tails.




And this is what the law of large numbers is about. In the short run, your trading results are random. And it’s only in the long run, after a decent sample size of trades, that your system will align toward its expectancy…..Download the full book from the below link.




Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf Download




Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf




Pdf Book NamePrice Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf
AuthorSunil Gurjar
Pdf Size6.4 MB
Total Page 260




Exam Warriors Pdf
Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf Download




Note- Any PDF book given on this website, a PDF file has no relation to the owner of this website and it has been uploaded to our server.




This is taken from open source on the Internet to help the readers. If anybody has any trouble with any PDF books given to this website, we can contact them at, and we will immediately remove that post from your website.




Friends will post this Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf that you will definitely like.




4 thoughts on “Price Action Trading Sunil Gurjar Pdf Download”

  1. This is some other price action book


Leave a Comment